Certificate of authenticity
The certificate of authenticity for study documents is issued by the issuing higher education institution in Romania, at the request of graduates for authentification of education documents, to be used abroad, by the Ministry of National Education and Scientific Research – CNRED (certificate written in Romanian). For certificates that replace bachelor’s degree is not necessary to submit a certificate of authenticity.
The receipt will contain:
- name graduate as is mentioned in the matriculation register
- study period, the number of credits, profile / field trial program / specialization and your education
- series, number and date of issue of the diploma
- the number and date of issue of the transcript / diploma supplement
- number and date of the letter of acceptance for studies (for foreigners)
Certificate of authenticity will be issued no later than 90 days before the date of submission of the dossier.