Certificates regarding the Romanian education system
Submitting the application
CNRED issue certificates for the recognition abroad of the studies carried out in Romania on the structure of higher education and pre-university system, the status of educational institutions, academic and professional rights of a diploma, information regarding the grading system and confirming the authenticity of a diploma.
1. Application form – for file submission in physical format
2. Act of studies issued by a secondary school or institution of higher education and / or grade transcript / diploma supplement, if applicable – copy
- for the study document certified by the competent authority (pre-university study document are certified by the County School Inspectorate / the School Inspectorate of Bucharest, and university study documents are certified by CNRED) no additional checks are required.
- for documents that have not been certified by ISJ or CNRED, checks will be carried out at the issuing institution of the documents or, where there are available, in electronic databases.
3. In case the authenticity of diploma needs to be confirmed, please submit:
- the study document authenticated by the Competent Authority (the pre-university level study documents are authenticated by the County School Inspectorate / School Inspectorate of the Municipality of Bucharest, and the university level study documents are authenticated by CNRED) – copy
4. Identity card – copy and proof of legal name change, if applicable
5. Evaluation fee of 50 lei
Evaluation of documents
Issuing the certificate