Submitting the application
Online, through Electronic Point of Single Contact for diplomas issued in Romanian, English, French, Spanish or Italian language
Online, through Electronic Point of Single Contact for diplomas issued in other foreign languages
Public Hours: Monday-Thursday 09:00-11:00, 14:00-16:00 Friday 09:00-11:00
by mail or express courier
12 Spiru Haret street, room 1, District 1, 010176, Bucharest
NOTE: Companies are requested to submit individual files for each employee they plan to hire!
Required documents / Checking documents
1. Application form - for file submission in physical format
2. Letter from the employer requesting the study recognition in order to obtain work permit
3. Company’s registration certificate- copy; if the employer is an individual person - identity card, copy
4. Study document to be recognized
- copy, if the study document is issued in Romanian, English, French, Spanish, Italian language
- copy and certified translation (in original) in Romanian language for the documents issued in other languages
5. Other documents, if necessary
Ex: Certificate of Authenticity from the Ministry of Education of Moldova for the diplomas obtained in the Republic of Moldova before 2008
6. Identification paper - copy
- proof of legal name change, if applicable, copy for documents in Romanian language / English / French / Spanish / Italian, and certified translation in Romanian for other languages
7. Evaluation fee of 100 lei
Evaluation of documents
The processing time is 30 days from the date of registration of the application, which should include proper and complete documentation.
If considerable research or correspondence to obtain necessary information is required, during unusually busy periods or when circumstances beyond our control prevail, the time span as indicated above may be extended.
Check the status of the file by accessing www.cnred.edu.ro/en/dosare/