Submitting the application
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 09:00-11:00 and 14:00-16:00 | Friday, 09:00-11:00
- by mail service
10 Spiru Haret street, District 1, 010176, Bucharest
NOTE: Companies are requested to submit individual files for each employee they plan to hire!
Required documents / Checking documents
1. Application form;
2. Letter from the employer requesting the study recognition in order to obtain work permit
3. Company’s registration certificate- copy; if the employer is a natural person - identity card, copy
4. Study document to be recognized
- copy, if the study document is issued in Romanian, English, French, Spanish, Italian language
- copy and certified translation (in original) in Romanian language for the documents issued in other languages
5. Other documents, if necessary
Ex: Certificate of Authenticity from the Ministry of Education of Moldova for the diplomas obtained in the Republic of Moldova before 2008
6. Identification paper - copy
- proof of legal name change, if applicable, copy for documents in Romanian language / English / French / Spanish / Italian, and certified translation in Romanian for other languages
7. Evaluation fee of 50 lei
Evaluation of documents
The processing time is 30 days from the date of registration of the application, which should include proper and complete documentation.
If considerable research or correspondence to obtain necessary information is required, during unusually busy periods or when circumstances beyond our control prevail, the time span as indicated above may be extended.
The procedure applicable for study recognition in order to obtain the work permits for citizens of third countries can also be consulted in Point of Single Contact and Electronic Procedures.